A unique opportunity to purchase a very rare all aluminum 2 ltr Cosworth BDP, fully rebuilt by one of Canada’s premier performance engine builders.
No expense has been spared, or detail overlooked in this hugely time consuming rebuild.
- Stroke 77.62 / Bore 90.17
- JE Pistons
- Crower Titanium rods
- Pankyl rod bolts
- Balanced to under 1 gram rotating and 0.1 gram reciprocating
- Flywheel and Pressure plate also balanced as rotating assembly
- ES 11000 RPM valve springs
- Kevlar square tooth timing belt
Comes with dry sump pan, tank and hoses, MOTEC ECU, throttle bodies and injectors.
Oil pan and cylinder head not yet fitted, long block will be assembled after buyer's inspection. Complete specification sheet available upon request.
This is a very serious and historic engine, suitable for Formula Atlantic, hill climb, sprint car, single seater or quick Caterham. Engine was removed from US National Championship winning S3 Caterham.